Benefits of Assessor / Verifier Qualifications
At A major part of anybody’s education is exams, and those grading exams have a huge responsibility on their shoulders. More importantly, examiners should and must have the relevant skills and qualifications to do so, and this is where Assessor and Verifier qualifications come in.
We at Oracle can provide four different Assessor / Verifier qualifications, like:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievements
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
These vary in price from £300 – £600 for the course, completely VAT exempt as well.
Verifier courses are very suitable in the education industry, Assessor courses can also fit in the private industry as well, suitable for those who:
- Work in HR
- Are Quality Assurance Personnel
- Are Managers
And of course, these training courses are completely flexible around your working requirements, and can be delivered via your workplace or through one-to-one sessions or workshops. All of this delivered through our blended learning through our online platform or a mix of the former mentioned, whatever would suit you best.
The benefits for the learner who would take on an Assessor / Verifier course would be:
- Flexible Learning
- Learn different types of assessment methods
- Learn the legal and good practice requirements
- Learn to make assessment decisions
And the Learner isn’t the only one who benefits, the benefits for the business would be:
- Improve the quality of assessments
- Staff can learn whilst they work
- Improve the Skill of the assessors
- Ensure accurate exam results from the assessors
Have a look at the Assessor / Verifier Qualifications Oracle provides here: