A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 weeks to a year, however most don’t last longer than 6 months. Traineeships help 19-24 year olds with an education, healthcare plan and / or to get ready for an apprenticeship or job if they don’t have the appropriate skills or knowledge.
Who can apply
Eligible to work in England
Have little or no work experience, but are motivated to work
Aged 19-24 with a EHC plan and qualified up to Level 3
What a traineeship includes
From the training provider, you get:
Training to prepare you for work, including CV writing
Support to improve your English, Maths and digital skills
Sector focussed vocational learning to help prepare for a job
- Responding to daily customer enquiries on various platforms.
- Working on computers to use various software tools to assist with the business operations.
- Booking and cancelling customer appointments.
- Mailing, faxing and photocopying important documents to support management and customers.
- Assisting other staff with day-to-day requests.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Competency in using computers
- Ability to multi-task
- A good customer service orientation
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
- Personal Assistant